IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BARKING & DAGENHAM AND THURROCK YOUNG CARERS
Every school term we send out over 500 activity forms, per project, to all those Young Carers known to us costing us as a Charity over £4,900 a year collectively!
Therefore as of the 6 weeks holidays we will be sending the activity form via email. When you return your activity form for this term please REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR TEXT IT OVER TO US.
We understand that some people may not have access to emails, if this is the case please either text Carron (Barking & Dagenham Young Carers) 07951 790058 or Charlotte (Thurrock Young Carers) on 07956 204383. They will arrange another way for you to receive the forms.
How will this work?
- The activity form will be sent through via an email with a link.
- You will need to simply click on the link and it will take you to the activity options.
- You will need to select what activity options your child wishes to access and then scroll to the bottom and press SUBMIT.
- We will then receive a copy and will process your form within 2 weeks.
- Carron / Charlotte will then whatsapp or email you with a picture of your confirmed or reserved activities.
THIS IS A NEW SYSTEM AND WE UNDERSTAND THERE MAY BE SOME ERRORS AND MISTAKES. WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THIS CHANGE IS IMPORATANT FOR US.
Please ensure we have your current email address or if you can’t / don’t use email contact us urgently or your child will not receive an activity form.